THE ESSENCE OF ELECTRIC BIKING

Far becomes near, Steep becomes level, Hard becomes easy.

Monday, June 16, 2014

We live in San Diego, California, well, Point Loma to be precise. My wife and I like to bicycle around for exercise and to enjoy the scenery. The hills can be very steep and my wife strained a ligament in her knee riding up a really steep hill one weekend, she could really use an electric bike, and I like the idea of these new bamboo bikes, utilizing natural materials and low carbon footprint. 
So I thought mmmm… I’m an Engineer. I could build one, only better. So that’s how the Electric Bamboo Bike Company came about. Take a look. You ought to buy one for your wife. Details Here
Easy riding on Electric Bamboo Mountain bike around Point Loma, San Diego 
The Electric Bamboo Bike Company.

1 comment: